Situated just steps from the banks of the Schulykill River, Balcony B&B offers visitors the tranquility of nature in an urban village setting just minutes from center city. Balcony B&B features two elegant suites including kitchenette, each with sleeping arrangements for up to eight people.
TWO SUITES EACH FEATURE THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES:
- Private Queen sized bedroom.
- One full daybed and two sleeper sofas.
- Full bath with shower and tub
- Kitchen with oven, fridge, microwave
- Large sunny living room with french doors to balcony
- Balcony overlooking the Schuylkill River, facing sunset.
- Free street parking.
- Washer and dryer on site
- Stocked with continental breakfast, coffee machine, and water.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND AMENITIES
- Schuylkill River Trail (one block)
- The Wissihicken trail (offers a multitude of access to different destination points)
- The Grace Kelly House
- Convenient Stores and Restaurants in walking distance:
- LeBus East Falls, Golden Crust Pizza (featuring excellent Mediteranean menu), The Trolley Car Cafe, InRiva, Major's Hoagies, Shawn Jaun Chinese and Sushi, Foghorns Fried Chicken, Murphy's Irish Saloon, The Vault and Vine Cafe, Rite Aid
- Convenient public transportation at your doorstep:
- Regional Rail Train (Norristown/Trenton line) , several busses to Center City
- Biking distance to Center City Museums including:
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, The Rodin Museum, The Barnes Museum and Foundation, The Academy of Natural Sciences, The Mutter Museum
- And nearby sites such as: The Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the Banks of the Schulykill, the main public library, the Logan Circle Fountain, the LOVE statue, the Rocky Balboa Statue, City Hall,
- Bike rentals available
- Kayak rentals available
- Historic Walking Tours available
- Manayunk neighborhood restaurants, bars and shops a short distance via bus, cab or bike